Geelong Connected Communities has been blessed with the support of WorkSafe Victoria since our inception.
With its Head Office based in Malop Street Geelong, WorkSafe is one of our city’s leading employers and we are proud to have this important organisation to help us KEEP GEELONG STRONG as a ‘Program Partner’ for our ‘COMMUNITY SAFETY’ grant cartgeory.
WorkSafe is currently running a campaign – from April 6 to May 7, called the ‘WorkSafe Awards’.
These Awards celebrate and recognise Victoria’s health, safety and return to work champions – the everyday innovators leading the way towards a safer way of working, and a safer state.
There are seven Award categories:
1. Health and Safety Representative of the Year
2. Commitment to Workplace Health and Safety on a Farm
3. Workplace Health and Safety Solution of the Year
4. Commitment to Prevention of Mental Injury in the Workplace
5. OHS Leadership/Achievement
6. Leading Return to Work Practice
7. Worker Return to Work Achievement
If you or your organisation would like more information about these awards, you can visit their website here.